Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘CarsRus Advocates’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to CarsRus Advocates, the owner of the website, who provides mobile services in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia under the ABN 66558302261. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by and/or is licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, text, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of our website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and may give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of a particular product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual Service Agreements relevant to any particular product or service.
- By making a payment to CarsRus Advocates for a service, you confirm that you are the registered owner of the Vehicle being sold with CarsRus Advocates (or a legal representative on behalf of the registered owner) and that the Vehicle is not recorded as written-off or stolen in Australia. You also confirm that the Vehicle is currently registered and insured.
- You understand that CarsRus Advocates may not be able to service you if your Vehicle is not within their service range.
- You understand that you will not be eligible for a refund, exchange or credit under any circumstances once you have paid for a CarsRus Advocates service.
- CarsRus Advocates reserves the right to change the price of any product or service at any time without any prior notice. Any payments made prior to this change are final and cannot be amended to the revised price.
- All discount codes must be entered at checkout. Only one discount code can be used per order. We cannot allow the manual application of discounts or adjust prices once payments have been made and finalised.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify CarsRus Advocates from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will CarsRus Advocates be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of our website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CarsRus Advocates takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or any issues beyond our control.
For any questions, please contact us here:
Rossario Cosentino Trading As CarsRus Advocates
Craigieburn, VIC, 3064
Phone: 1800 289 673
Last update: 1 November 2020
This policy is provided by legalvision.com.au